Many think of Winter as a drab, depressing season while Spring symbolizes love and rebirth. At the first hint of Spring, more people are outside, driving with the windows down or dressed brighter and lighter. For me, Spring brings hope in the future. Whether that future is the coming months of the years ahead, Spring reminds us that the bad does not stay forever. The light will eventually overcome the darkness. How would you finish the title?
... happiness will follow sorrow, hope will follow doubt, and clarity will follow uncertainty ... if you have faith.
This is how I would complete the sentence. It has always been my belief that everything happens for a reason. All the heartbreaks will pave way for love. All of the disappointments will give way to achievements.
For a long time, the mishaps, lies and betrayals in my life caused me to doubt myself. While I refuse to dwell on the past, I cannot deny it has a lot to do with who I am. That is true for everyone.
Recently I decided it was finally time to work on myself, physically. I need to eat healthier, become more active. Swimsuit season is, after all, almost here :) Its more than looking good. I want to feel great, gain more energy and confidence.
While working toward a healthier lifestyle, I have also chosen to work on the inner me. Anyone who has met me is aware of my upfront shyness... and everyone who has ever gotten to know me knows that is not who I really am. Life circumstances have become bricks that created a wall around my heart and mind. While kicking my unhealthy habits, I will also bust through this wall and show the world who Kim really is...
Short-term goals:
Physical: lose 5 pounds... then 10 (taking it step by step)
Emotionally: Open up more than I normally would to acquaintances, friends and those in between :)
In a months time, I hope to have become leaner and more energized... I would also like to strengthen current bonds and be myself.
No comments:
Post a Comment