Quote of the Day

Families are like fudge - mostly sweet with a few nuts. ~Author Unknown

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Here's to the new year...

... and all the good it will bring!

Live, Laugh, Love. This phrase has always been my favorite, a motto for life. You would definitely know this if you walked one step into my apartment, haha. With all the blessings that have recently come into my life, I think that its only proper to "live, laugh and love" right into the new year.

Live.

I am going to live my life and not be afraid to take chances. Anything that I have been wanting to do for awhile now, consider it done. The photography hobby that I want to begin, this is the year to do that. Proving myself even more in my career, it will happen. I will get back to eating better and being more active and enjoying the sunshine more often. Life is meant to be lived!

Laugh.

I do not want to spend a day without at least one laugh. Even if I have to laugh at myself, so be it. Laughter is the medicine to all that is negative in life. I want to be surrounded by people who make me laugh and smile :) With laughing comes happiness. I refuse to let any drama or negativity back into my life. Happiness is all about laughing with your friends and you family and enjoying their company.

Love.

Love is the essence to a full and happy life. I'm not only talking about the love one finds with their soul mate. I'm talking about the love felt by family members and true friends. Cherishing those in your life who make you happy, who care about you - that is what is important. Although I do ultimately want to find "the one", I will not worry about being alone when I know I have friends and family who love me. I will cherish those I do have and still have an open heart and open arms for any love that may come in the future.

This new year... this fresh start... is all about positive thinking and positive feelings. I truly believe that thinking positively brings good things and good people into your life. So, that is what I intend to do - think positive about 2011 and all that it has to offer!

1 comment:

  1. Follow me too:) love all your insights. I'm taking up photography too:) We can work together and you can use your photography in my children's books:) Woot. Love you:)

    ReplyDelete