Another chapter in my life is done - and I still cannot believe it! Reality hasn't quite hit me yet, but I am sure it'll hit hard once it does.
It took me more than enough time to decide on a career path I knew I would love and get my degree. Now its time to apply to as many places as possible and play the waiting game. They always tell you "don't short change yourself - only apply to jobs you know you are not overqualified for". At this point, though, I am keeping an open mind. As long as it pays US Dollars and it will build the resume in some way, sign me up!
For now, I am working as an intern ... a paid intern! That is VERY hard to find these days! I definitely lucked out there! I actually love the job, too - just wish they could afford to hire me full-time. Alright, Obama - its time to pull out the defibrillator and resuscitate this economy!
No comments:
Post a Comment